Welcome to Joy's Creative Space

Welcome to Joy's Creative Space. I hope that you will enjoy my posts. I will always add interesting topics about the creative process, have examples of my own creative process and the on-going projects that I am working on in my studio, show artist in action through my creative workshops and classes and have material taken from various sources on creativity a well as post How to Videos of different techniques and media. I hope that you will join my blog and come back often to see my up dates as well as leave comments an share your own creative process on the blog. I think creativity is an exciting journey but that we do not have to travel alone..... 


Workshop on Creative Journaling with theme of Spring
                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Wish for 2012