Serendipity




Serendipity


I created this pin with a technique from Making Polymer Clay Beads by Carol Blackburn . I was experimenting making a wood like effect. I had made the bead for a pendent but did not use it at the time. I had a class in Art History and the students took a part a computer while they learned about Picasso and Found objects.   
 I attached the tiny spring to the surface not really knowing how I would use it. I had a brush that I had broken a few weeks a go laying on the table and decided that the little spring would be perfect to hold the tiny brush.  I incorporated gold wire and a tiny pearl flower as well . That was perfect! I put resin over the whole surface to give it a glass like finish.When the pin was set, I used metallic gold to give it richness.
                                         

Artful Pins by Joy

 


































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wise Woman on the Mountain Top...not Yet...Still Climbing