Rise Above Book Club with Joy Hellman









Hi! I want to invite you to join my NEW Rise Above Book Club! It’s time to
get your WINGS!!! 
I am hosting a free + casual gathering to introduce you to Whitney Freya’s
new book Rise Above and to the upcoming experience that will be MY
OWN Rise Above Book Club! 
Join me on February 7th  7-9  to learn more. 
We will be gathering at Joy of Art Studio  
for a fun evening of creative possibility. 
I purchased Whitney’s book
Rise Above, Free Your Mind One Brush Stroke at a Time
 recently and I LOVE it!
 In the book she teaches PRACTICAL steps we can each take to
RISE ABOVE and make our day-to-day life more enjoyable and more in
FLOW. 
She also provides really interesting insight into working with symbols and
animal totems—I can’t wait for us to explore this together. AND there are
painting exercises, step-by-step instruction and her own personal stories
that are really interesting. 
I am part of a group that she has asked to start a Rise Above Book Club
because life can get pretty scary these days and there is a lot that can
bring us DOWN. Personally, I am choosing to RISE ABOVE and I know it will
be so much more fun to do this together! 
I hope you will join me for this introductory event. 
I will be kicking off the book club February 21st 7-9 PM  to meet WEEKLY.
MONTHLY  for 12 WEEKS?. So if you can’t make it
to this introductory gathering, just message me or email me to let me
know you are interested so I can save you a spot! 
Yo u   c a n   l e a r n   m o r e   a b o u t   W h i t n e y   a t 
WhitneyFreya.com
 and her book is
available on
amazon.com
,
amazon.ca
 or (INTERNATIONAL ORDERS) at
RiseAbovetheBook.com
Thank you for sharing this email / event with anyone you think would be
interested and for being open to what is possible! Hope to see you on
February 7th
Joy Hellman

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello my family memЬer! I want to say that this article is amazing,
great written and come with approximаtely all significant infos.
I woulԀ like to peer extra posts like this .

Popular posts from this blog

My Wish for 2012