Creative Process and Your Inner Wisdom

I believe that the intuition is there for everyone to tap into and express through creativity. I teach workshops to people who have never painted because of the intimidation and expectations of a blank sheet of paper. It has been amazing! I now continue process painting through my own art work and on large canvases. The inner wisdom is with me ay all times both as an artist art teacher and group facilitator. My inner wisdom is a living force that I consciously tap into tune into work with and express in all that I do.

I believe that my inner wisdom is a living force that is always with me in my creative process even when I am afraid of beginning. This energy is so real that it is like friend who speaks guides and supports me in my creative work whatever I am doing as long as I trust the process.

Wisdom is an inner force that we choose to connect and tap into through the creative process.



                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Wish for 2012