Creativity is a Journey


   
 Come join in on the joy of creating
 at the 
Joy of Art Studio 






I believe that creativity is a journey that we all travel even though our paths may be different. I also believe that creativity is a process that we can and must trust. As an artist, I am always experimenting and exploring. I call it creative play instead of work because I believe that creating is a joyful experience! To participate in the magic, we need to begin somewhere, anywhere, to jump into the unknown. Creativity is a journey, a wonderful inner venture that takes us to amazing places in our self. All that we must do is trust our own muse and the direction that She is leading us. I hope to meet other fellow travellers who are also on the creative journey and perhaps share our discovered landscapes together. Creativity, though a lone experience, can may also be shared with another creative traveller. As artists we do not walk alone.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wise Woman on the Mountain Top...not Yet...Still Climbing