Inner Guidance

I place myself in the center where all things are brought forth. I receive inner guidance from the Source in all my hopes and dreams. My dreams come from God so therefor God will give me the abilities and assets to create my dreams as He has brought me forth in life to fulfill them. No dream is too big or too great for God is the creator. I co-create my dreams through that same power. I trust my inner guidance, which constantly leads me in the direction that I need to go. I open myself to become a creative channel. My dreams are for the goodness of both myself and everyone else, as I believe in the ultimate God and goodness behind all that is. I open my inner eye and ear to see and hear that inner guidance. I listen to my inner guidance as it guides me toward my ultimate well being and I trust it.

Comments

Popular Posts